Do you want to deliver for us?
Bear Bites functions using a gigeconomic model. This means that all of our deliverers work as much or as little as they want whenever it is convenient for them. Although there is a lot of freedom with a gig model, there are some set ground rules.
- You must be available to deliver at least (3 out of 7)* days a week.
- You must be willing to share your location with us while out on delivery so we can offer real-time delivery tracking.
- On the days that you are available you must notify us when you are ready to work, and must always be able to be contacted during the specified hours.
- You must complete the delivery if you decide to take the order.
- Once you pick up the food, you are responsible for getting the food delivered and anything that happens in between pickup and delivery.
- Any damage to the food that occurred before you took hold of it must be photographed and reported to us immediately so we can notify the customer.
How do you sign up?
Signing up is easy. Simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to set up a meeting.